General Data Protection Regulation
- This is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
- Regulation became enforceable beginning 25 May 2018
- Regulation replace directive 95/46 EC, v ČR zákon č. 101/2000 Sb. o ochraně OÚ.
- The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
- GDPR will apply to all administrators, that process personal data of EU citizens
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO)
- Violators of the GDPR may be fined up to €20 million or up to 4% of the annual worldwide turnover
- Full text of regulation: http://data.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
COMGUARD will provide you with a professional consultation to ensure compliance with GDPR, set up process adjustments and recommend technological measures in the areas of:
- DLP (Data Loss prevention Technology)
- SIEM, Security Data Management a Insider Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Antivirus a Application control